Keeping technical information available, accessible, up to date and manageable is a challenge. For a user it is essential to have easy access to the latest information throughout the life cycle of an installation. We can advise you on systems which may support you in this field. We can even take over your entire document control. Some of the system we use include:
- Component Content Management System (CCMS)
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Portal for drawing management
Apart from making information up to date, it is essential to keep it updated. To do so on a regular basis, we help you design a proper management structure from the very start of a project.
In addition, we can help you update your existing information to the as-built situation. The as-built service focuses on updating and managing asset information, of which drawings and drawing-related documents form a significant part.
The service is made up of the following modules:
- Performing As-Built surveys
- Revising / As-built
- Structural organization of document control
- Actual implementation of document control (intake, revision, archiving, distribution and publication of drawings)